28 Powerful encouraging scriptures on prayer- Sis maureen orjikalu
THE PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN IS POWERFUL AND EFFECTIVE
PRAYER IS THE WAY WHICH WE COMMUNICATE WITH GOD
with these scriptures you will be moved to pray.
Please never relent but pray wI thought ceasing
Scriptures on prayers
- 1 John 5:14 ~ This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
- 1 John 5:15 ~ And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.
- 1 John 5:16 ~ If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.
- 1 Chronicles 16:11 ~ Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.
- 2 Chronicles 6:21 ~ Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive.
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 ~ if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
- Ephesians 1:18 ~ I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people,
- Ephesians 6:18 ~ And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
- Jeremiah 29:12 ~ Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
- Job 22:27 ~ You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfill your vows.
- John 17:15 ~ My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
- James 5:13 ~ Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise.
- Mark 11:24 ~ Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
- Matthew 5:44 ~ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
- Matthew 6:7 ~ And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
- Matthew 26:41 ~ “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
- Proverbs 15:8 ~ The LORD detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him.
- Psalm 17:6 ~ I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer.
- Psalm 102:17 ~ He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; he will not despise their plea.
- Psalm 141:2 ~ May my prayer be set before you like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice.
- Romans 12:2 ~ Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will
- Romans 12:12 ~ Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Psalm 4:1 ~ Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.
- Psalm 145:18 ~ The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
- Luke 11:2-4 ~ 2 He said to them, “When you pray, say: “ ‘Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come. 3 Give us each day our daily bread. 4 Forgive us our sins, for we also forgive everyone who sins against us. And lead us not into temptation.’ ”
- Proverbs 15:29 ~ The LORD is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- Matthew 6:9-13 ~ 9 “This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, 10 your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 11 Give us today our daily bread. 12 And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’
- Matthew 7:11 ~ If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
I believe with this scriptures you can now pray
God bless you
For more of these please comment below